A story was told that 11 duck dolls were found in메이저사이트 a pile in the stomach of a dog.
On the 27th (local time), the New York Post reported an anecdote from Liu, a 28-year-old woman who raises her dog in Shanghai, China.
According to her report, Liu recently noticed that the rubber duckies her dog had been playing with were disappearing one by one. They were dolls that the man who raised her bulldog got from a cafe near her house and gave them to her dog.
She was also suspicious of the fact that his dog was having a hard time not being able to eat. In response, Liu said, “As her doll disappeared little by little, she began to suspect that the dog might have swallowed her doll.
In the end, Liu, who took the dog to the veterinary hospital, was surprised. This is because, as a result of the test, it was confirmed that there were at least 5 duck dolls in the dog’s stomach. It is said that the dog was in a critical condition at the time to hear the explanation from the veterinarian that it was “lucky to be alive”.
The veterinarian in charge immediately performed surgery and took out the doll from the dog’s stomach. A total of 11 dolls came out of the dog’s belly, more than twice the number confirmed in the test. Fortunately, Liu’s dog recovered from surgery and returned home, the New York Post reported.
On the other hand, as in the case of Liu, accidents in which dogs swallow rubber dolls or toys often occur. If left unattended, your dog may choke or suffer digestive problems. If your dog shows signs of swallowing something wrong, such as restlessness, gasping for breath, or a swollen stomach, you should visit the veterinarian as soon as possible for an examination.