I can’t believe I can’t throw a ball while standing in the sun for 10 minutes…Hanwha has no luck, even the referee’s injury replacement is bad

With baseball not working, it’s not working out like this either. The Hanwha Eagles in the professional baseball league, which is already having a hard time due to the worst April, had an unexpected misfortune.

Against Doosan in Daejeon on the 28th. Hanwha, which started with starter Moon Dong-ju giving up five runs from the top of the first inning, succeeded in turning the game around by scoring six runs in three innings. In the top of the fourth inning, he allowed four runs again and gave up the lead to 6-9, but he was in the pursuit of the game by three runs. However, he allowed six big innings in the top of the fifth inning, and the flow of the game shifted to Doosan.

In the process, the 10-minute stoppage of the game was a negative factor for Hanwha as the referee was replaced by a sudden injury. After two outs in the bottom of the fourth inning, Hanwha’s Lim Jong-chan’s third foul hit the back of referee Oh Hoon-gyu’s left hand. After complaining of extreme pain, referee Oh Hoon-gyu returned to the referee’s position with the help of Hanwha’s trainer with taping wrapped around his swollen left hand.
The bottom of the fourth inning ended when Lim Jong-chan was struck out swinging on the right next ball, but referee Oh Hoon-gyu left the ground during the inning shift. The referee changed during the game as he moved to the hospital for treatment. Referee Moon Dong-kyun, who was watching the second base umpire, moved to the referee, and referee Seo Ki-hwan, who was waiting for the second base umpire, was sent to the second base.

However, it took a considerable amount of time for the referee to be replaced before the start of the inning. It seemed that it took time for the new referee to put on the ABS reception equipment as well as the inside conductor to be worn inside the top. The game, which was suspended at 3:51 p.m., did not resume until 4:01 p.m.

While the game was suspended for 10 minutes, Hanwha players in each position for defense were exposed to the scorching sun. Although it is still April, the heat was in full swing due to the early summer weather of around 30 degrees nationwide.

The fielders sat on the grass and stretched to keep their bodies from hardening, but pitcher Jang Ji-soo couldn’t do this or that on the mound after several practice pitches. Jang Ji-soo, who was standing there looking toward the entrance of the referee’s office, signaled to the dugout and drank a sip of bottled water.

Hanwha manager Choi Won-ho came out and strongly appealed to referee Jeong Jong-soo, who was still on the ground. Soon after, he made a gesture to the players to come into the dugout. As the players headed to the dugout one by one, the game resumed with the referee and the rest of the referees, including the referee who had finished wearing the equipment. 먹튀검증

However, manager Choi Won-ho failed to calm down. As a result, Hanwha players did not rest properly for 10 minutes during daytime games in the sun. Meanwhile, Doosan players of the offensive team rested at the dugout. Despite the unexpected situation of the referee’s injury replacement, Hanwha sat still, relaxed and lost its rhythm due to the poor operation.

Coincidentally, Hanwha largely collapsed by allowing six runs in the top of the fifth inning. Jang, who had a good two-out with one out in the top of the fourth inning, waited 10 minutes to get three hits and one walk in the top of the fifth inning, before being shaken to four runs. He struck out the first batter Henry Ramos with a swing and miss after the ninth inning, but Jang, who was hit by a double to the right-center field by Park Joon-young, induced Cho to ground out to the second base, but Jeong Soo-bin’s hit off the pitcher led to a shortstop’s infield hit. He was substituted after being hit by Yang Eui-ji with two outs and the bases loaded with two outs, giving up a walk to Heo Kyung-min.

The score widened to 6-15 when the next pitcher Lee Tae-yang walked Kim Jae-hwan and allowed Yang Seok-hwan to hit a grand slam to the left. In the end, the Hanwha Eagles lost 8-17, but overall performance was so poor that it was embarrassing to make the 10-minute stoppage a loss. However, the situation was inevitable. Hanwha, which is not lucky in many ways, has plummeted to four wins and 16 losses (.200 win rate) in its recent 20 games, failing to stay in eighth place.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *